cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Unable to Share to Instagram Stories

ianclimer
Local Performer

Used to do so without issue, now it won't.

I hit share

I hit Instagram Stories

The bottom left corner is no longer the FB/Insta share option, it goes straight to photo which I did not hit

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the helpful tip, @hendrickmilward. 👍

In the meantime, we do believe that this issue has since been resolved. Hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @ianclimer. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

The options should look similar to this:

screenshot_20210329-104933_720.png

I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account in case we need to create a ticket with our engineering team for this issue.

Could you try running through our standard troubleshooting steps for your Android device to see if it helps?

You can find those steps here: Android Troubleshooting

++

If you continue to have trouble with posting to your Instagram stories, could you share more details about your device? I can report this over to engineering on your behalf.

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number): 
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos

Trubeast24
Local Performer

Every time I go and try to share a song to Instagram Stories the app pops up like its going to attach the song I want to share but instead it just goes to regular camera like it forgot you are trying to share something already

It only happens for this app to app sharing for the others like Facebook and Snapchat for instance it works just fine just not for Instagram Stories 

• Model: Samsung A11
  • Carrier: Cricket Wireless
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone): Android Version 10
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.): Pandora Version 2102.1.1 (android-tuner 21021102)

Be in mind I have cleared Coaches, deleted both apps downloaded them again updated them signed in and out.. Nothing has solved it.. I had the same issue a few months ago after I reported it it worked alright but for the last few days it has not also connected to Wifi

mod edit: format
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Trubeast24. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about your experience, and for providing your device info. We've opened an internal ticket with our engineering team so that they can investigate this issue. I've shared your device info and feedback with them. 

Appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

hendrickmilward
Local Performer

You can not share some stories due to Instagram story settings. Look at the Instagram story settings and other things to set the situation properly. Some accounts turn off the stories sharing function in the options. Some social media strategy from 1394ta require some specific Instagram options to push users to subscribe to the channel or watch stories more often, like stories promos or giveaways. If you are not familiar with these tools, let me know in private messages. I'll be glad to help you have a good one!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the helpful tip, @hendrickmilward. 👍

In the meantime, we do believe that this issue has since been resolved. Hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎧

0 Kudos