cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: When Casting Queue Doesn't Work

Kf7mxe
Underground

When casting queue doesn't go to next song it just stops or goes to autoplay. I am using a Google home mini casting from a pixel 3a. I started casting by just hitting the cast button in pandora by the song progress bar. I think this might be a bug. It's just a minor thing but I want sure how to report the bug. It isn't that big of deal though but I figured the developer might want to know about that, way to overlook.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Kf7mxe. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community.

Unfortunately, the queue while casting to another device is not currently a feature. At this time, it will go into AutoPlay mode rather than your queue. The queue is only available for the mobile app at this time.

In the meantime, I would recommend upvoting this existing idea if you'd like to see this option implemented: Add Queue Feature to All Devices

To upvote this existing idea, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the idea.

Hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Kf7mxe. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community.

Unfortunately, the queue while casting to another device is not currently a feature. At this time, it will go into AutoPlay mode rather than your queue. The queue is only available for the mobile app at this time.

In the meantime, I would recommend upvoting this existing idea if you'd like to see this option implemented: Add Queue Feature to All Devices

To upvote this existing idea, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the idea.

Hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Eehamm
Local Performer

Omg THIS is why I cannot get it to play the queue and it keeps going back to autoplay even when i disable autoplay. I disagree that it is a small thing. I have a sense this is what is happening when playing through Android Auto in my car. I set a queue and do not want to have to look again while driving or even want friends to be able to add songs they want next. It plays the one song and then defaults to stopping or somehow turning autoplay back on and moving into that. It makes Pandora a bad experience in some situations and seems to the user as a simple option that should work in a paid version. 

Not sure where you suggest the upvote, but definitely a fan of getting this added to the functionality.  

0 Kudos