cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Error When Adding Variety or Starting New Station

Helloimhatter
Local Performer

I keep getting the error message "sorry we are having unexpected tenical difficulties" when trying to make a station from ghost and pals, their songs, or other similar vocaloid songs and it's frustrating.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Helloimhatter. 👋

Thanks for reporting your experience. 

Are there any other artists / songs are you having trouble with?

In the meantime, I can share this feedback with our curation team. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Aries_AoD
Underground

I've also seen this "We're having unexpected technical difficulties" message when trying to start a station or add a song for any songs by Dryer. Specifically though, I wanted to either create a station for "Seen Enough" or add their song to another station, tried both, and tried both options for any of their songs and that always pops up. None of their songs or even the artist itself have their options grayed out, it allows you to search and attempt to make a station or add them, but it never works, have been trying to do so for month's now..

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting, @Aries_AoD.

We report these so our team can take a deeper look to see what's happening and get these stations up and running. 

If you notice any others, please be sure to let us know. While this can be inconvenient, it's important to provide this kind of feedback so we can report it for you.  We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos