Connect to equinox GMC

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Batman7563!

The Pandora integrated app in your GM vehicle is powered by a Wi-Fi Hotspot built into the car. You'll want to be sure that this hotspot plan includes streaming abilities. I believe this is called the 'App Access plan', however, I would reach out to the dealership directly for more information about this. 

All Chevrolet models use the Chevy MyLink system in order to listen to and receive all of the Pandora integrated features.

If you have the MyLink system installed in your automobile, click here for steps on how to connect your smartphone to your car.

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Batman7563!

The Pandora integrated app in your GM vehicle is powered by a Wi-Fi Hotspot built into the car. You'll want to be sure that this hotspot plan includes streaming abilities. I believe this is called the 'App Access plan', however, I would reach out to the dealership directly for more information about this. 

All Chevrolet models use the Chevy MyLink system in order to listen to and receive all of the Pandora integrated features.

If you have the MyLink system installed in your automobile, click here for steps on how to connect your smartphone to your car.

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

baremen2003yaho
Local Performer

como puedo agregar estaciones de pandora radio en una traca 2019 gmc sierra slt 

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos