cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automotive: Album Art no longer displays

AlexSh
Local Performer

I used to enjoy pandora with album art displayed on my BMW528i entertainment screen.  For the last month it has stopped and only song info shows. Amazon and Apple music both still show the arts. I have removed and re-installed the app with no luck. Iphone 13 promax, ios 15.5.

Is this a known bug with ios 15.5 or Pandora lates update is something else?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
19 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @AlexSh!

Does it show any artwork, like below, or is the space blank?

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 11.32.47 AM.png

Can you let me know which Pandora version you're on? You can find the version: Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen.

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jbambach
Underground

image.jpg

 I have the same issue - 2016 BMW X6. Only shows Bluetooth symbol. I have version 2207.2 of Pandora. 

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @jbambach. What's the make and model of your phone?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

caesar2286
Local Performer

I am having the same issue from my iPhone 11 when I connect to my 2021 Jeep Gladiator’s uConnect 3.0 5” screen. I can have artwork show from other sources (YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music) but not with Pandora. Started a few months ago and I’ve troubleshooted my radio, reset it, disconnected the battery, used different phones and cords. All have the same results I spoke about.

0 Kudos

caesar2286
Local Performer

This is what I see.

image.jpg

0 Kudos

jbambach
Underground

I’ve replied 4 times and it doesn’t seem to want to post.
iPhone 12 iOS 15.6.1

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the info @jbambach and thanks for posting @caesar2286!

I've gone ahead and passed this along to our engineering team for further investigation. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Thaddeus
Local Performer

Anyone else having issues with car radio connection? Everything is updated on both phone and radio and yet I only hear the music don't see song info of buttons to pause or skip. Jvc says it's pandora 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

TannerPandora

Hi @Thaddeus! Thanks for posting!

I see that you reached out to our User Support team as well. Are you still having trouble viewing the album art and song info on your JVC?

To confirm, you are able to connect Pandora to your JVC and can hear playback, but the album art and song info is missing?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Funsea
Local Performer

How can I get the cover album art back into my car screen instead of a Bluetooth icon?  
It used to be there, now it’s gone. 
Same car, same phone. 
BMW 550I 2014 with iPhone XS

0 Kudos

Cemge
Local Performer

Yes. I've updated firmware and reinstalled the app on my phone. No help. Very frustrating!

0 Kudos

Cemge
Local Performer

IMG_20220922_151401359.jpg

 This is all I get, no music controls through receiver. JVC KW-V250bt, Motorola Stylus 5G phone.

0 Kudos

Amt4
Local Performer

Me too , it sudddnly stopped showing the album cover .

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Amt4! Thanks for posting. Is it just the artwork or the track and album information as well?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Bluenose59
Local Performer

2211.1 version 

Artwork not displaying on My Acura display screen. Can I Fix that?

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Bluenose59 Sorry to hear that the album artwork is not appearing in your Acura.

Could you let me know a few additional details:

• What is the make and model of your mobile device?
  • How are you connected to your Acura? (USB or Bluetooth)
  • Are you using Android Auto or CarPlay?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

kalaai0716
Local Performer

Just leased 2023 Honda Civic and artwork not available when on Pandora.  So sad, since my 2020 Civic worked just fine!  Would connect via bluetooth automatically when starting car.

I have an Iphone 11 Pro.  Artwork wil show if connected via USB but not bluetooth.

0 Kudos

dgalindez
Local Performer

I have the same issue on my VW ID.4, album art is normally not displaying when playing through Bluetooth. Sometimes it will show the "default" icon from the vehicle's infotainment OS, sometimes it will show a blue icon (from Pandora or android, maybe), and every once in a while an album art will actually be displayed...

My device is a Nothingpone (1) os 1.5.3

Pandora release 2303.1

0 Kudos

stevanhauser
Local Performer

yes... it doesn't not work for me either.  Using Motorola Razr+ 2023 in 2023 Kia Seltos

0 Kudos