Hi there, @Jessejameshope7. 👋
Sounds like you're having trouble with Pandora in your vehicle. I've moved your post over to the Automotive section of the community to keep things organized as the original is a different issue.
It's helpful to know:
- What is the make, model and year of your vehicle?
- If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?
- What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
- Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?
- Have you experienced this issue only when in the car, or also when listening on your phone outside the car?
- Have you tried repairing your iOS device with your vehicle?
*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.