cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarPlay + iOS18: Pandora won't load

barnettjordan7
Local Performer

Has anyone been experiencing any problems with Pandora while using Apple CarPlay after updating your iPhone to iOS 18?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
67 Replies

AshyBear27
Underground

I’m having the same issue as well on my 2017 Honda CRV. I have an iPhone 13 with the IOS 18. I tried restarting my phone, unplugging it from the USB and reinserting it. I hate having to use my phone to change stations or songs while driving.

Nanananci2
Underground
I sure hope they can fix this....fast!!!!

Bytebox12
Local Performer
Hi Tanner,
I believe I am now on full iOS 18. Still having connectivity issues and content will not load on any station. If I try to play recents they don’t play correctly - the stations are mixed up. Please get this fixed with Apple.

TantydaOne
Local Performer

Thank you. This worked for me. 

0 Kudos

RaptorRanch
Local Performer

Ditto for me. Very frustrating. 

0 Kudos

Rsmith718
Underground

Is this by design from Apple to push us to Apple Music?

TantydaOne
Local Performer
I wouldn’t be surprised

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
R. Antoinette Davis
0 Kudos

JN56
Local Performer

Agree, app is current and the work around is working poorly at best.  

agc428
Opening Act

This is what you get for BRAGGING about how good Pandora is... I tried Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, etc, etc... going to try the other services again... I bet they work. probably take them months/years  to fix it. They should give refunds to users.

nccjones
Local Performer

Hi, Mine will load but it will not go directly to station anymore.  I get a black screen with a weird logo in the upper right and I have to hit that to get to another screen and then it will load but I still have to hit the middle tab to get to the station list. Can we just open like we did before directly to the station list?

Rsmith718
Underground

18.1 Beta is out. I’m updating tonight and will report results tomorrow. 

Nanananci2
Underground
Whatever it is, it stinks. Get it together, Pandora.
0 Kudos

Redline
Local Performer

I’m in I.T. It is a software compatibility issue. Apple changed some code in the car play causing the Pandora app to not work. Pandora will get it fixed. It just takes time. You can’t do it over night. They know and are working on it. I just wish Pandora would  have tested it with the beta. 

0 Kudos

Caitlynj1315
Local Performer

Yes! It won't load I can play the music still it just won't show me my stations or the songs or anything

0 Kudos

agc428
Opening Act

you can use your iphone to change stations instead of using the carplay interface (trouble loading content)... I don't understand how Pandora dropped the ball since ios 18 beta was available to do testing and tweaking. This is a Black eye for Pandora.

0 Kudos

Nanananci2
Underground
Thank you for letting me know
0 Kudos

Rsmith718
Underground

I’m loaded 18.1 beta with high hopes that it would fix things. Unfortunately 18.1 has not fixed it.

0 Kudos

JN56
Local Performer

Bummer.  Thanks for the attempt.

0 Kudos

agc428
Opening Act

Double Boogie

0 Kudos

Collern
Local Performer

For the past four days I’ve been unable to use Pandora in my car on CarPlay because it gets stuck on loading and I can’t do anything with it. I’m paying for a service that I can’t use

0 Kudos