cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarPlay + iOS18: Pandora won't load

barnettjordan7
Local Performer

Has anyone been experiencing any problems with Pandora while using Apple CarPlay after updating your iPhone to iOS 18?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
67 Replies

TexaninFlorida
Local Performer

Yes, I consistently have the recent tab saying “Loading…“, and get the “There was a problem loading this content.”. It has not once just worked when I start the vehicle.

Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max

iOS 18.0

Ford SYNC 4, Software Version 23291_PRODUCT, revision 1049

0 Kudos

Mjdurso80
Local Performer
Same problem with ios 18.1 BETA.

--
Thank you

Michael Durso
(c) 443-398-0943
0 Kudos

nccjones
Local Performer

What were the results?

0 Kudos

agc428
Opening Act

Really don't want to downgrade to ios-17 unless absolutely necessary (still looking for options). Hopefully there will soon be a FIX???

0 Kudos

kaoticone
Local Performer

Not really fixed though. No solution. I click now playing and it doesn't load unless I pull my phone out. Needs patching.

0 Kudos

agc428
Opening Act

After reading complaints about ios-18 on the web, people are having various issues with ios-18... Apple needs to fix many issues with it.

0 Kudos

bizzyb
Casual Fan

still don't see a solution anywhere in your post..      the 'forcing' works most of the time but not all of the time, and i still cannot get 'recents' to load.      cannot get playlists to load.

is this a pandora issue or an ios issue?

do you know if there is a resolution in the next ios, or pandora app update and if so when does that roll out?

0 Kudos

Mjdurso80
Local Performer
I don’t have an answer on who owns the issue. I reported that I have an issue. I tried loading 18.1 Beta and get the same results.

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos