cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarPlay issues

JRodden
Local Performer

I primarily listen to Pandora via CarPlay and would like the following issues addressed, plz:

- it often doesn't stay on the screen displaying the current track, it goes back to the list of stations instead

- the "Shuffle Stations" option in my stations list disappeared not to long ago (one or two updates ago), this is my primary listening mode

- I'd prefer the indicator for toggling thumbs up/down show my choice and toggle when tapped rather than displaying a popup menu of choices

- I'd like the thumbs up/down toggle to display in the carPlay dashboard screen that was introduced w/iOS13.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @JRodden thanks for posting to community! 

Great feedback for the CarPlay app! 👍🏻 I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board with these ideas. This is the best place for listeners to let us know what they'd like to see for Pandora. Click here to check out the board, post your idea(s) and see all the feedback from other listeners. Don't forget to ❤️the posts you want to see. 

++

For the issues you're experiencing in your car, I'd like to take a deeper look. I've asked our User Support team to start a trace on your account. We'll need you to try and use Pandora as you normally would, and while the trace is active I'd like to try some standard troubleshooting. 

Before we start, can you give me a little more info....

1. What is the make, model and year of your vehicle?

2. If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?

3. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?

4. How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth, USB, Aux)

5. Have you experienced issues like this or similar when only in the car, or also when listening on your phone outside the car?

Let me know and I'll follow up.

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

LuizPandora
Pandora
Pandora

Hi @JRodden the Shuffle station was removed from the "Recents" but should still be available under "Stations". Do you see it there?

Luiz | Sr. Software Engineer

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos