cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honda - Playback stops when connected to car

Myraine
Local Performer

Hello,

I have a 2017 Honda Fit with factory audio system and have been using Pandora with it since I purchased it new.  For the past 3 days my Pandora app stops after one song but I can still play through my Bluetooth source link for a while but now it is locking up too.  I just played my app through a Bluetooth speaker for an hour, in my home with no interruptions, so it has something to so with the link to my car.  I have signed out and back in, I have verified my version 2003.2 and can't find any updates, I am using my older Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro version 6.0.1. (no updates available)  Any help would be appreciated.  

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Myraine! Thanks for posting. Sorry for any trouble listening to Pandora in your vehicle.

I created a new post for your message since the previous thread was specific to listeners using CarPlay with an iOS device.  

The current version of Pandora requires Android 7.0 or higher. Since your device is no longer supported it may not be compatible with your cars head unit. However, you should still be able to connect via a bluetooth connection only and use Pandora through your phone, just as you would a speaker. 

If you continue to have trouble with your bluetooth connection, I would recommend trying to re-pair the connection between your car and the phone.

To remove the pairing, please go into the Bluetooth settings menu on your phone, find the appropriate connection, and select "Forget this device."

Once you've done so, refer to your car's manual for the steps to reconnect the car system to your phone. Using the Voice Commands for your unit (if available) is often the easiest way to do this.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos