cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kenwood ddx375bt not connecting to my Android

JonathanComsa
Local Performer

I have an issue with my kenwood ddx375bt not connecting to my android pandora app says connecting for pandora but bt works

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @JonathanComsa thanks for posting to community!

Since your issue isn't related to the Silverado, I created a new thread, just in case anyone else has a similar problem: Kenwood ddx375bt not connecting to my Android

Can you tell me a little more about what is happening?

• Do you receive an error message of any kind? If so, what does it say?
  • Does it appear to connect, but you aren't able to use Pandora?
  • Are you able to connect via USB (if this is an option)?

Also, just to gather some of your phone info:

• What is the make and mode of your phone?
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.

Can you ensure that you have the Launch from car setting enabled on your Android phone?

• Open Pandora.
  • Tap the Profile tab
  • Tap the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  • Select Advanced.
  • Under Bluetooth for devices make sure there is a check next to Launch from car.

Enabling the Launch from car setting will prompt a notification from Pandora that will appear any time you connect to any Bluetooth device, since Pandora cannot distinguish between vehicles and other Bluetooth devices. This notification is required by your Android device. If the message bothers you, you can disable the Launch from car setting.

Keep in mind that if you disable the Launch from car feature, you'll have to launch Pandora on your phone before you connect your phone to your car via USB or Bluetooth. Otherwise, it won't connect properly.

Let me know how it goes. 

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos