cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kenwood: "Reading" flashes on screen instead of song / artist info

ssoto5134
Local Performer

I have a Kenwood X303, when using Pandora it flashes READING, instead of displaying the song title and artist. Music continues to play though. (I have an Iphone 6s with OS. 14.6.) How can I fix this problem?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @ssoto5134! Thanks for posting your experience. 

This one is new to me, I haven't heard of this before. How are you connected to your Kenwood, Bluetooth or USB?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ssoto5134
Local Performer

I use a Apple lighting to usb cord.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @ssoto5134! Thanks for the follow up.

I had enabled a trace on your account. I wasn't able to find anything unusual on my end. It also looks like you may have uninstalled and reinstalled recently.

I'd like to go ahead and report this to our engineering team. 

Can you let me know the following about your iPhone:

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ssoto5134
Local Performer

Hello, Sorry for my late response.  The iPhone that I'm using is the iPhone 6S Plus.,OS Version 14.6, and the Pandora app 2106.1.

The Kenwood car model is KDC 303.

Here is an interesting note. I attached the same iPhone 6s plus to my truck stereo which is a Pioneer DEH-X3500UI and with the same Apple lighting to USB cord.  The Pandora app on the Pioneer displayed the song title and artist. 

I'm wondering is could be Kenwood issue with the Pandora app.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @ssoto5134! Thanks for the reply. 

It's interesting that it does work with the Pioneer but having trouble with the Kenwood. I'm going to create a ticket so that our engineering team can take a closer look.

I would also recommend reaching out to Kenwood Support directly, they may have some support steps for the specific device. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Cgotts84
Local Performer

Ye im haveing the same thing happening in my new radio Kenwood dpx504bt with my Google phone.

When I just put in the radio in my car it was working fine now it's not displaying songs just flashing reading. 

0 Kudos