cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Speaker Output

edponzik
Local Performer

Pandora used to automatically play through the radio of my 2013 Nissan Rogue when I connected it to the USB Port. The suddenly changed. The song and artist info displays but the sound is now coming from my I-phone and not the car stereo system. Can anyone help me fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @edponzik Could you provide the following information so I can investigate?

1. If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?

2. What is the model of your iPhone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?

3. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?

Thanks for posting to community! 😄

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

edponzik
Local Performer
Shaw: The device is the stereo that was factory installed by Nissan I-phone 6 1808.3 Don't think any apps are installed in the car....not sure. Pandora was working fine, and would plan through the cars sound system, then this suddenly stopped working. The phone is synced to the car via bluetooth, but Pandora would only play if the phone was connected via USB. Thank you for your help! Ed.
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up @edponzik. I'd recommend checking to see if there is an update available for Pandora. 

To update the Pandora app on your iOS device, open the App Store application and tap Updates on the bottom right corner of the screen.

If an update is available, an Update button will appear to the right of the Pandora icon (otherwise it will say Open). Tap that button to update the app. You can also choose to update all of your apps at once by tapping the Update All button in the top right corner.

After the update, let me know if you're still having trouble in your Nissan. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

edponzik
Local Performer
I'm not sure whether downloading the latest update fixed the problem or not. The audio system in my Nissan started working with Pandora right after church this Sunday.....Thank you!
0 Kudos