cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarPlay: Replay unavailable

trobbins4973
Local Performer

How come YouTube and all Other apps I can repeat so he but I can’t on pandora even though I pay for that l. I don’t have to pay with the other  apps. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @trobbins4973!

Welcome to community.

Unfortunately, due to limitations with the CarPlay integration, the ability to replay tracks for stations is not available.

Replay is available on mobile and web. Ad-supported listeners will be prompted to watch a video ad to receive replays. You can then play back any song in your session history that has an active replay icon (until your replays are used up).

For Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium listeners, replays are included with your subscription. You can play back any songs with an active replay icon whenever you like.

Keep in mind that you may encounter some songs that aren't replay-eligible. When this happens, you should see a message letting you know the reason why, although this limitation is typically a result of a content licensing restriction.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

trobbins4973
Local Performer
I have pandora plus but I can repast a song
Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @trobbins4973 

When using CarPlay, as mentioned above, Replay is unavailable do to limitations within CarPlay.

Replay is available on mobile devices and web. If you're running into trouble can you tell me more about your experience.

• The make and model of the device:
  • Do you receive an error message? If so, what does it exactly say?
  • Does this happen when listening to a particular station or song?

Keep in mind that you may encounter some songs that aren't replay-eligible. When this happens, you should see a message letting you know the reason why, although this limitation is typically a result of a content licensing restriction.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos