cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automotive: iOS - Playback stops after ad

Guyloo1987
Local Performer

My Pandora stops when after every commercial. Only happens when connected to my car. I have a 2017 Honda Accord! I have deleted the app and reinstalled ! I have change my Pandora password. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I have an IPhone 12 Pro Max

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Guyloo1987! Welcome to community.

Can you tell me a little more about your phone and experience?

1. What Pandora app version are you on (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  2. How is your iPhone connected? (Bluetooth or USB)
  3. Are you connecting to PandoraLink or CarPlay in your Honda?
  4. When playback stops are you able to resume playback normally?

Let me know and I'll take a closer look.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Guyloo1987
Local Performer
Hello,

Experience: When connected through Bluetooth through the Pandora app in my car; after every advertisement, it disconnects from my car automatically. Songs no longer play. I literally have to turn my radio and wait approximately 5 minutes and turn it back on. It will do it again after another advertisement.

Version 2301.1

I connect via Bluetooth. I connect with a USB cord when I want the Apple CarPlay experience.

My car has a Pandora app already. Once I get in my car, it automatically connects. I connect with a USB cord when I want the Apple CarPlay.

I am not able to resume playback with turning off the radio and turning it back on one playback stops.

Regards,

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Guyloo1987! Thanks for the info - sorry for the delay. I've passed this along to our engineering team, they are currently investigating this experience.

I'll post any updates that are passed along to me in this thread.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

DPinAL35173
Local Performer

I have been having the same issue using CarPlay with my iPhone 12 (iOS 16.5.1) in both of 2017 Honda Pilot and 2022 Honda CRV connecting with USB. Play stops after every commercial. If I unplug and reconnect USB it will recognize device again and continuing to play until the end of next commercial, which is often a set of 3... so 3 or 4 stops to get back to music playing. Still happening 8/10/2023

0 Kudos