cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nissan - iPhone no longer plays

gsdluvva1
Local Performer

I have a 2015 Nissan rouge - Have been using a USB cord plugged in to my iPhone 11 pro max to listen to Pandora since I got the phone (after I realized there was NO aux availability!) Anywho - went to plug in today and it will Not play! (120521) I have updated the app (eeerrr) cord seems to be charging now instead of playing thru as a USB?? What's with that?? Plz help? Thx Kat 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity and format

Labels (1)
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @gsdluvva1! Welcome to community. 

To clarify, when you connect your iPhone to your Nissan, does Pandora connect but you're unable to play? Or does Pandora not connect at all? Are there any error message, if so, can you take a picture to share with me here. 

Could you provide the following info:

1. If you use an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?
  2. The Pandora app version you're currently on (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  3. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?
  4. Have you experienced this issue only when in the car, or also when listening on your phone outside the car?

Let me know.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

datchoia751
Underground

Well sir it means that u may have to get other items and attachments them To your phone and use it in the car radio to make it play off your phone

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos