cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora app MY XC40 Volvo issue

Lonyetta1
Local Performer

I would like for some from Pandora to contact me specifically someone technical or developer. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Lonyetta1!  Thanks for posting. 

I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

pefei
Local Performer

Lost Connection in My Car, no problems with Sirius, Pandora only 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @pefei! Thanks for posting. 

Can you tell me a little more about what you're experiencing?

Do you receive a connection error message? If so, can you do me a favor and please send a picture of the error you receive?

The Pandora integration in your Volvo is powered by a Wi-Fi Hotspot built into your vehicle. Can you also confirm that that this Wi-Fi hotspot is active and current in your vehicle? 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

pefei
Local Performer

Internet function in the car all other apps including Sirius connected, lost Pandora Connection two weeks ago, available on all other devices incl. Ph Ipad etc.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @pefei!

Your Sirius subscription connects via a satellite signal, not through the integrated WiFi, so it will be unaffected by any connection issues with the hotspot in your Volvo.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us investigate further. I've gone ahead and removed your Volvo device association from your Pandora account. When this takes affect (this might not happen immediately) you will be automatically logged out. Please log back in and try Pandora again. 

If you need help logging back in, please, use this online guide with instructions on how to set up and use Pandora in your Volvo. You'll want to refer to the Connect and Entertain sections on the left-hand side of the page.

In the meantime, I've reported this issue to our engineering team for them to investigate further. However, I do recommend speaking with Volvo directly as the integrated app is built and maintained by Volvo. 

Let me know how it goes. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos