cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora loading playlist, but not playing. 2015 Volvo V60 Sensus Connect

ccars99
Opening Act

Have been using Pandora since car was new.  In the last few days Pandora loads playlist, but after making selection nothing happens.  Selection does not start to play.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @ccars99, thanks for posting to community. Sorry to hear about the trouble in your Volvo. 

I've asked our User Support team to enable a trace on your account to help us better understand what is happening. I've also asked them to remove the device association to your account. Can you please sign back into your Volvo and try listening to your playlist as you normal would. 

Thank you!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ccars99
Opening Act
Following your instructions I went to the Volvo and logged out of Pandora and then signed back in.
List of my stations appeared.  I selected one, but Pandora did not display or play the choice.
0 Kudos

ccars99
Opening Act

Today I got Pandora working again.  Not sure what I did, but first opened Pandora and same problem, nothing would

play.  Then went to Pandora menu and selected “Browse”.  Selected “Classical”, which loaded.  Then selected a playlist.
which loaded and played.  Returned to menu and selected “My Stations”.  This loaded and was able to play my choice.
So it seems all is back to normal.
0 Kudos

ccars99
Opening Act

This evening I tried to use Pandora in my Volvo and the old problem re-appeared.

Pandora loads, but fails to play selection.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @ccars99 thanks for following up, sorry for the continued trouble with this.

There currently is another thread that I believe is related to your issue.

Listeners have been receiving an error message in their Volvo and recently have been reporting similar problems that you have mentioned in your posts.  You can check out the post here: Volvo - Account deactivated/suspended 

Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently investigating the cause. I've gone ahead and added your info to our ticket.

I'll be updating with new information as its made available to me. 

Thanks for your continued patience while we look into this. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos