cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora on 2018 Chevy - error when logging in "Network unavailble"

mrc3
Underground

I have verified that I have internet through the Chevy WIFI hotspot by connecting my phone to the hotspot and browsing the web.  I have tried connecting the truck to my phones wifi hotspot, but I get the same error from Pandora.  This USED to work when we first got the vehicle.  Then got the error one day and have not been able to get rid if it since.  uninstalled and reinstalled the pandora App.

Has anybody else seen this error?  Anybody able to successfully get past it?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

mrc3
Underground

Removing the device association appears to have corrected the issue.  Thank you.

Note, this was not a one time failure... many attempts failed prior to this success.

Thanks again.

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

mrc3
Underground

Also note that a different error message is received if I try to log in with incorrect credentials.  So clearly A network is available. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mrc3! Thanks for posting. 

I haven't seen this error before. Could you do me a favor and please take a couple of pictures of what you're seeing?

In the meantime, I'm going to remove your Chevy device association from your Pandora account. This will automatically log you out when this takes effect. Please be patience as it may not happen instantaneously. 

After you've been logged out, can you replicate the same error messaging and let me know the time and date. 

Thanks! Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mrc3
Underground

Removing the device association appears to have corrected the issue.  Thank you.

Note, this was not a one time failure... many attempts failed prior to this success.

Thanks again.

Mike

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Glad to hear it @mrc3! 🎉

Feel free to let me know if you run into this issue again! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos