cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PandoraLink-Honda: iPhone no longer connects

emmi485
Local Performer

I have had and paid for Pandora for years.  Bought my car Sept 2022.  Pandora has played fine the whole time until about a week ago and now it says it's "loading" then says it cannot connect.  I had pandora pulled up in the background like it says to do.  The app goes black and says accessory, it looks like it's trying to connect to my vehicle then I get the message that it cannot connect.  I'm going through bluetooth.  Turned off and on bluetooth, restarted phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone.  Frustrated as I am paying monthly.  I feel like it's a bug as it's worked perfectly until a week ago.  Nothing has changed in my car or phone.  I need assistance. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

carolynmallonee
Local Performer

I have had and paid for Pandora since 2016.  Bought my car Feb 2016.  Pandora has played fine the whole time until about a week ago and now it says it's "loading" then says it cannot connect.  Looks like it's trying to connect to my vehicle then I get the message that it cannot connect.  I'm going through bluetooth.  Turned off and on bluetooth, restarted phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone.  Frustrated as I am paying monthly.  I feel like it's a bug as it's worked perfectly until a week ago.  Nothing has changed in my car or phone.  I need assistance. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @emmi485 and @carolynmallonee thanks for posting and sorry for any trouble listening to Pandora.

@emmi485 it looks like you've done some troubleshooting already. Can you confirm which model iPhone you're currently using and the Pandora version you're on?

Can you also let me know if you have a similar experience when connecting with Bluetooth only.

++

@carolynmallonee The Pandora account associated with your community profile is not upgraded and has never been upgraded to a paid subscription. I also noticed that it has no devices connected to it. When streaming in your vehicle, you would need to connect to a mobile device. It feels like you may have another account under a different email address.

I will message you privately on community to gather some additional information. Be sure to respond to the private message and please do not post any private information, such as your email address publicly on community. Thank you!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos