cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Searching for network” message in Vehicle

Braden_gourmet
Local Performer

Whenever I connect to pandora on my Subaru Crosstrek (using a downloaded playlist) it plays for a second and then says  “searching for network”. 

(the image won’t work until i figure out how to get an image into a link)

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Braden_gourmet - thanks for posting!

You should be able to attach a photo in your message, you won't be able attach a video though. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 11.45.04 AM.png

Could you provide some additional info about your car and phone?

1. What is the year of your vehicle?
  2. Do you have an aftermarket stereo, if so, what is the make and model of that device?
  3. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  4. How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth or USB)
  5. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?
  6. Have you only seen this error message in the car, or also when listening on your phone outside the car?

Let me know.

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

++

Update: 6/17/2020

Hi @Braden_gourmet! Can you clarify if the error message appears on the car's infotainment screen or on your phone?

Since your phone is needed in order to run Pandora in your vehicle, I'd like to try some troubleshooting steps for your phone first. 

Let me know the make and model. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TiffanyJ
Local Performer

My 2020 Chevy Traverse has the same messege for the past 3 days

Connecting.. waiting for coverage has been on display for 3 days in New Chevy Traverse 

mod edit: format

TannerPandora

Hi @TiffanyJ, thanks for posting. Sorry to hear this. 

I merged your posts together to help keep things organized. Just to confirm, when you're connected in your Chevy, are you using the integrated app through the MyLink system?

If so, the app is powered by a Wi-Fi Hotspot built into your vehicle. Can you confirm that the hotspot is still connected?

Let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos