cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Presets In Ford Sync 3

Gadgetjq
Local Performer

Main Pandora Screen In VehicleMain Pandora Screen In VehiclePreset Buttons.  How Do I Change Them?Preset Buttons. How Do I Change Them?I'm trying to use Pandora running as an app in Ford's Sync 3 entertainment system (not in Android Auto).  The app (running on my Galaxy Note 5) works fine, Pandora plays my stations no problem. 
Here's the issue  On the main screen is a button labeled "Presets" which is populated by a random list of my Pandora stations (Note bottom photo some are even duplicated).  Pressing the "Preset" button (bottom photo) for several seconds does 'not' modify the preset to the station currently playing on Pandora as you'd expect.  There's a pancake menu next to the "Presets" button that, when pressed, brings up a list of all of my stations.  Touching the 'buttons' for each of those plays the station, no problem.
So, how do I populate the "Presets" buttons with stations of my choice in the order I'd like to see them?

Labels (2)
5 Replies

Kcarpenter17
Local Performer
  • I have the same issue with my 2019 EcoSport Titanium and my IPhone...  
  • No one has been able to help me.
  • please let me know if you have any success...
0 Kudos

Paullucero2
Local Performer

Looking for this info as well!

0 Kudos

asdhgjkklbh
Local Performer

Over a year since the original post, and I am looking for the same info.  Is it not possible to manually preset Pandora stations in Ford Sync?  

0 Kudos

Tim916
Local Performer

Love to see a solution to this problem. Hard to believe there’s still no solution.

0 Kudos

JerryR
Underground

My presets on my 2019 Ford Expedition show my stations list, but not my playlists.  Is there a way to show playlists as well?

0 Kudos