cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GM vehicles: Integrated Pandora app

fettman2006
Local Performer

i have a 2022 chevy colorado. i was able to install pandora directly to the radio. works great except that it limits my skips. i dont have this problem on the phone, pc, or smart tv. is there something i can do to fix this issue?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @fettman2006! Welcome to community. 👋

Taking a closer look at your account, it appears you may be using the integrated Pandora app that is available in GM vehicles.

Unfortunately, the integrated app does support Plus or Premium features. For now, you can enjoy your Pandora subscription benefits in your car by connecting your phone via a standard Bluetooth, USB or auxiliary (AUX) connection; or with Android Auto or CarPlay if this option is available in your Chevy Colorado.

For more details specific to your vehicle on how to connect with these options, please reference the owner's manual.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

greerje
Local Performer

I too am experiencing this problem.  Am a premium subscriber and when listening to pandora in my car (using the car's app and hotspot) I hit the skip limit all the time.  Frustrating. I have logged out and logged back in, but issue still there.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @greerje! Welcome to community. 👋 Hope you're enjoying your Premium subscription!

I moved your post over to an existing thread. Unfortunately, the integrated app found in some GM vehicles do not support Plus or Premium features.

You can enjoy your Premium subscription benefits in your car by connecting your phone with Bluetooth, USB; or with Android Auto or CarPlay if this option is available in your vehicle.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

BigBen
Local Performer

I signed up my family for Pandora Premium, primarily so we could create playlists and have unlimited skips. However, when playing the Pandora App in my 2022 GMC Sierra 2500HD, it does NOT allow unlimited skips, even though I am signed in with my account. Please help!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @BigBen! Thanks for posting.

Sounds like you're using the integrated Pandora app built-in for GM vehicles. Unfortunately, this app does not support Pandora Plus or Premium features.

You can enjoy your Premium Family subscription by connecting to Android Auto or CarPlay or connecting your mobile device via Bluetooth or USB cord.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos