cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs not advancing when listening to an album

wowhatarush
Local Performer

Albums have 15(or whatever) songs but it only plays one song then stops. I have to start the next song by clicking on it then it will play.  When that song is over it will stop again.  and so on...  but will not play an entire album through.  I have the family plan.  It seems to only happen in my truck.  Ford Sync with Android Auto.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @wowhatarush thanks for posting to community. 

Let's try some troubleshooting with your phone and have you try again through Android Auto. 

Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):
  1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can find helpful steps here.

You will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

Also, if you have a battery saver or task manager app, make exceptions for Pandora or try turning it off completely. You can adjust these settings in the App info section of your device. To get to the App info for Pandora: 

• Either long press on the icon on the home screen, then tap the (i) that appears, or

• Go to your Android Settings, then Apps & Notifications, then Pandora. From there, tap Advanced > Battery >Background restriction. You will be prompted to remove the restriction. 

• You can also find helpful steps here.

Let me know how it goes! 🚙👍

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

classic-rocker
Local Performer

i have the  same issue  on  edge .   the equalizer shows  it is playing    and  there is  no audio  if  i go to  a  song   after  the  one  playing     or  above the  one  playing  it  works  for  3  perhaps 4  songs and quits again

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @classic-rocker! Thanks for posting, sorry for any trouble with Pandora.

Is this just happening on just your web browser (Edge) or in your car as well?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

BradLeydorf
Underground
0 Kudos

BradLeydorf
Underground

I just signed up for premium, I go to listen to an album, and it’s putting 1 minute gaps between the songs.  It ruins the listening experience.

abbey road side two is basically one long song, and this destroys it.

0 Kudos