cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thimbs up has disappeared on my car a Mazda C50 & my Pandora App

NANCYSTR
Local Performer

I had a car accident on March 21, 2024. The car was in the collision shop until June 21, 2024. When I got the car back the thumbs up had disappeared. I thought that it was something damaged in the accident and brought the car back to the collision shop. They told me they fixed but it wasn't. I had been having trouble with the radio before the accident but it was pixelating like what happens on the television.

Tonite I turned Pandora on my phone (Samsung S 24) and the thumbs up is missing from there also. My phone is Google based. I have never use Pandora on my PC. I am also stuck in only one if my radio stations. Help please! 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @NANCYSTR 

Welcome to community! Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you are doing well.

Can you let me know more about your experience. When you say thumbs up, do you mean the thumb icon, for example, when you thumb up a song on a station?

Or do you mean a playlist, such as 'My Thumbs Up Playlist' has gone missing?

Could you take a screenshot of what you're seeing on your phone to share with me here? This is best done on a web or mobile browser. You won't be able to include pictures through the email notification you may receive.

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos