cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota EnTune

APC
Local Performer

I subscribe to Pandora to listen in my car as I prefer the content to that on SiriusXM.  However, recently it is not working for me using Toyota eTune.s.  I am considering givin up on it.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @APC! Thanks for joining community!

Unfortunatey, Pandora no longer supports Toyota Entune. Although, you can still listen in your Toyota by connecting via Aux cord or standard Bluetooth connection*. This will allow you to bypass the Entune system and control Pandora from your phone.

Sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment.

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @APC! Thanks for joining community!

Unfortunatey, Pandora no longer supports Toyota Entune. Although, you can still listen in your Toyota by connecting via Aux cord or standard Bluetooth connection*. This will allow you to bypass the Entune system and control Pandora from your phone.

Sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment.

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Drdreh
Local Performer

How do I link to Entune

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @DrdrehI've moved your post about Toytoa Entune to an exisiting thread in our Automotive board to keep things tidy. 

Thanks for posting to Community!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Dusk272
Local Performer

Will you and Toyota ever kiss and make up? I loved it when you had a onscreen app. Also the quality is lowered though the bluetooth so it's making you look bad.

0 Kudos

Herberthposada
Local Performer

We want pandora back on entune as a pandora paying costume. Please 😩🙏🙏