cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volvo - Account deactivated/suspended

JloCle
Underground

The factory installed Pandora App in my 2018 Volvo is now telling me that my account has been deactivated/suspended.  The same account works fine on my phone and computer.  How do I getting working in my car again.  I do not want to look at my phone every time I want to change stations.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
59 Replies

Jennjay
Underground

Seems to be working intermittently. Started working again yesterday, out this morning, same message, started working this afternoon then stopped again, restarted car and started to work again. My car is a 2015.5 XC60.

Jestrada09
Local Performer

Same issue on my 2016 XC60, Pandora has worked fine for the last 3 years until last week when I received the same message. 

0 Kudos

Jennjay
Underground

Received the message again today. No service all day.  This is getting annoying.

Jennjay
Underground

It seems  I can get it to work with repeated attempts at opening and closing the app. Hopefully there will be a fix soon.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@gettanet @Jestrada09 @KurtH @Deerrick 

Thank you for posting and sorry for the continued trouble with this. I have added your info to the ticket. Please know that our engineers are diligently working on this and have reached out to Volvo as well. 

As always, we appreciate your patience in the meantime. 

++

Hi @ccars99 - You'll see another post from me, sorry, I didn't initial see that you posted in here already. Thanks for following up. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for following up with me @NEHOG.

I've moved your post to an existing post about this: Volvo - Account deactivated/suspended

I've also added your info to the ticket we have open, our engineers are currently investigating this issue. 

I'll update this thread with info as it becomes available to me. Thanks so much for your patience in the meantime, I understand how frustrating this can be. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Ralphfreije
Local Performer

volvo 8-80

Samsung 9

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for following up and confirming your vehicle @Ralphfreije. I suspected it may have been a Volvo.

I've gone ahead and merged your post with an existing thread:  Volvo - Account deactivated/suspended

Our engineers are working on it, in the meantime, I've added your info to our ticket. 

Thank you for your continued patience while we investigate. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

zag
Local Performer

Same problem with my 2015.5 Volvo S60. Any resolution to the ongoing 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @zag, thanks for posting! I moved your message into Volvo - Account deactivated/suspended

to keep things organized. 

Our engineers are still investigating this issue. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Be sure to keep an eye on this thread, I'll be updating with new info as it is made available to me. 

Thanks for your continued patience. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

lukebabs55
Local Performer

As of 4-27-20, same issue. Pandora loads but does not play on my 2015.5 Volvo S60. The level of non -function seems to vary. One time it actually loaded my stations, but that is far as it went for that one time. The rest of the time, it loads to the to play stage and then, no info with the "pause" icon in the display. My Volvo Sensus and ATT connections are up to date as far as payment is concerned.

0 Kudos

Jamiek6
Local Performer

Add me to the list. My Volvo XC60 is having the same issues. Ugh. 

0 Kudos

KHarper
Local Performer

I am pleased to report that my Pandora has worked 2 days in a row--2016 Volvo S60 Inscription Platinum.  Assuming the fix holds, thanks for resolving!

0 Kudos

KHarper
Local Performer

Well, I spoke too soon.  Stopped working again.  It was fun while it lasted, though.

0 Kudos

Dano
Local Performer

My 2018  V -60 has the same issue

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thank you @Dano & @Jamiek6! I've passed your info along. 👍🏻

I understand this is extremely frustrating and appreciate your continued patience. ❤️

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jennjay
Underground

Do we have any update of what’s going on. It is getting worse, previously if I repeated attempts to open app I could sometimes get it to work. Last 2 days no such luck. Missing the pandora app in car. Ironically received email offer from pandora for free upgrade to premium.

0 Kudos

bluegas68
Underground

Another victim here. Service has been out about 3 weeks. I took the car to the Dealer (still under warranty) and they replaced the Telematics unit. No change for Pandora. Stations load, but I usually get the message "Nothing To Play" after selecting a station. Incidentally, my Web Browser also does not work, but I do have internet (4G now I think according to screen icon). Seems like it's definitely a Pandora issue and not Volvo or AT&T. Add me to the list please. Pandora is pretty much the only thing we use on the infotainment system. 

2016 Volvo XC60

0 Kudos

GWG
Underground

I'm having the same problem.  2016 Volvo S60.  Same message about the account deactivated/suspended.  Going on two weeks now.

0 Kudos

Anthonymg
Local Performer

I have the same problem.  Volvo V60 2018.

Pandora works fine from my samsung S10

0 Kudos