cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volvo - Account deactivated/suspended

JloCle
Underground

The factory installed Pandora App in my 2018 Volvo is now telling me that my account has been deactivated/suspended.  The same account works fine on my phone and computer.  How do I getting working in my car again.  I do not want to look at my phone every time I want to change stations.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
59 Replies

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @Anthonymg @GWG @bluegas68, sorry for the trouble. I've passed your info to our ticket.

Our engineers are still investigating the cause of this issue. We appreciate your continued patience. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

spearsonjr
Underground

Please get this fixed! It's getting really annoying. It's been a couple of weeks since I last heard from you, and there ought to be some progress by now. There's no good reason for this outage to be happening. I get Pandora just fine on my phone and on my computer. Why the problem in my Volvo? Please let me know there's been some progress made.

0 Kudos

Jbende51
Local Performer

Add my 2016 S60 to list as well please.

0 Kudos

jocoa
Local Performer

2016 Volvo S60 connect with Bluetooth on my iPhone SE. shows it is loading then stops. 

0 Kudos

Philmomma
Local Performer

I am getting the same error on my 2017 VolvoFrom all the posts, it looks to be a Volvo issue. What do we do?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jbende51 @Philmomma and @jocoa - thanks for posting and letting us know. I've passed your info along to our engineers. 

We appreciate your continued patience. ❤️

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

bluegas68
Underground

Update 5/5/2020: Today I have the message on my Volvo display "Pandora not available in your region". I'm in South Carolina, USA.

0 Kudos

bluegas68
Underground

20200505_134717.jpg

0 Kudos

Jennjay
Underground

Now the message says “Pandora not available in your region”. This was after 2 days ago that it seemed to work most of the day. Very frustrating.

0 Kudos

Jestrada09
Local Performer

As of 5/5 I am getting a new message of “Pandora is not available in your region”. I am in Texas and Pandora does work if I connect my iPhone to the car via Bluetooth.

0 Kudos

KHarper
Local Performer

I just tried my Pandora again today after letting it rest a few days in my 2016 S 60 Inscription Platinum.  Same thing--after a few days of erratic access, I now get "Pandora not available in ;your region."  Can someone at Pandora give us an update on this???

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi everyone! 

Good news! We now believe this issue has been resolved as of this afternoon. 

Please try Pandora in your Volvos and of course, let us know if you're still having trouble. 

Thanks again for all your patiences while we looked into this. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

NEHOG
Underground
Tried it this morning and it worked! Thank you so much.

TannerPandora

Awesome! Glad to hear it @NEHOG👍🏻

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

spearsonjr
Underground

As of today, my Pandora is working in my Volvo. I'll keep checking it.

TannerPandora

Glad to hear it @spearsonjr 👍🏻

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

lukebabs55
Local Performer

Tried again today, and lo, and behold, Pandora finally working on my 2015.5 Volvo S60 in the Sacramento region. Service intermittent due to cloudy conditions, but that has always been an issue for the past five years. Looks like: Problem solved! I will keep my fingers crossed.

TannerPandora

Happy listening @lukebabs55! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

bluegas68
Underground

Confirmed still working perfectly after several weeks. Thank you to you and the Engineers!

TannerPandora

Glad to hear it @bluegas68. Let us know if you run into trouble again. 

Enjoy the tunes! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos