cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volvo Integrated app - Does Not Connect to Pandora

Finchfry
Local Performer

Same issue.  2019 Volvo S60.  Data plan works (Spotify works fine).  Pandora does not.  Logs in and shows playlist, but stays on "connecting" when trying to play a song.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

nmaloney01
Local Performer

Hi,

I have the same issue on a 2017 Volvo S60. I connect using the WIFI Hotspot via my phone. Pandora tries to connect after a few minutes plays for a few seconds the tries to connect again. It worked fine for a couple of years.

Oddly: If I leave the app in the "connecting" state by selecting the My Car button in the Volvo Sensus system Pandora does connect and plays! I cannot change the station though.

If some one can check my account and the association with the car I'd appreciate it.

This thread has been open for a long time, is it still being work on?

Please help.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Finchfry and @nmaloney01! Thanks for posting your experience to community!

This is a new issue that we are investigating with the help of Volvo. I've added your info to our ticket for this and will make updates as they are made available to me. 

Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Caliaap
Local Performer

Is there a solution? I have a 2021 XC90 and I am having the same “connecting” issue. 

0 Kudos

pattin
Local Performer

I just bought a 2021 Volvo XC 60 and I'm having the same issue. It seems like it should be corrected by now. I have Pandora premium and I don't want to switch to Spotify but this is frustrating. Has a solution been found?

0 Kudos

Lekealluns
Local Performer

Same issue with both my 2016 V60 and 2018 XC 90.  No solution for over 1 year..  Like others.. maybe I'm forced to switch to spotify.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi all! Thanks for letting us know your experience. 

To clarify, there was a similar connection issue previously that had been resolved. However, we've received new reports on a connection issue within Volvo. Since the Volvo integrated Pandora app is implemented by Volvo, we are working with them to further investigate. 

I'll be posting updates in this thread when information is made available to me. 

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos