Underground

kia soul 2019....iphone 8        bluetooth

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @esbernard! Thanks for posting.

I've created a separate thread for you post since you mention this happening with your iPhone connected via Bluetooth.

Could you provide the following information so I can investigate?

1. Are you using a stock stereo or aftermarket stereo? If it's aftermarket, what is the make and model of that device?
  2. Is your vehicle equipped with Apple CarPlay?
  3. What is the iOS version on your phone? (Settings > General > About > Version)
  4. Which Pandora version are you on? (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  5. Do you receive an error message? If so, what does it say?
  6. Have you experienced this issue only when in the car, or also when listening on your phone outside the car?
  7. Have you performed any troubleshooting before reaching out? If yes, can you let me know what steps you take.

Thanks for the help!

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

esbernard
Underground

Are you using a stock stereo or aftermarket stereo?

• STOCK

Is your vehicle equipped with Apple CarPlay?

• NO..SIRUS. IT USED TO PLAY QUITE WELL. NOT NOT. STOPED ABOUT A MONTH AGO

What is the iOS version on your phone? (Settings > General > About > Version).

• IPHONE 15.2.1, IPHONE 8

Which Pandora version are you on? (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Do you receive an error message?

• NO ERROR MESSAGE

Have you experienced this issue only when in the car

• ONLY IN THE CAR

Have you performed any troubleshooting before reaching out?

• I’VE DELETED THE APP AND RE-INSTALLED IT AS SUGGESTED. Didn’t help. That’s all

Thanks

TannerPandora

Thanks for the info, @esbernard! If you're still having trouble connecting to your vehicle. 

Let's begin with some troubleshooting steps:

Try re-pairing the connection between your car and the phone.

To remove the pairing, please go into the Bluetooth settings menu on your phone, find the appropriate connection, and select "Forget this device."

Once you've done so, refer to your car's manual for the steps to reconnect the car system to your phone. Using the Voice Commands for your unit (if available) is often the easiest way to do this.

Second, can you confirm that the Launch from car* setting is enabled on your phone?

• Open Pandora.
  • Tap Profile.
  • Next select the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  • Then tap Advanced.
  • Under Bluetooth for devices make sure there is a check next to Launch from car.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos