Hi โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‹โ€Œ

_jesikah_
Local Performer

hey yall

mod edit: changed title for clarity

670 Replies

Listener001
Not applicable

Hey Peyton! Wanting friends is not pathetic at all. I think everyone could use a friend during these times, it's been crazy! I would be happy to help fill that gap for you.. I will admit it won't be to fantastical because I am trying to live life over here, but I will do my best for you! ๐Ÿ™‚ When the day is done just know that " You Gotta Friend In Me" !

Listener001
Not applicable

Hey Paige! Friends are great, you've got one in me as well! ๐Ÿ™‚

Listener001
Not applicable

You got it kid! Friends are the best, we could all use some more. I'll be your friend if you'll have me! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

britnypowell914
Local Performer

goodddddddddddddmorning

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @britnypowell914. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to the Pandora Community! :pandora:

If you haven't already, feel free to introduce yourself to other members of the community in this thread: Introduce Yourself

Hope to see you around more often. ๐ŸŽต

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

Paigesmith1997
Opening Act

thank you 

the paigester

Paigesmith1997
Opening Act

hi tessa im paige

the paigester

Paigesmith1997
Opening Act

hi yall this is paige smith im 23 years old my birthday is on april 21 1997 my favorite music to listen to is country christian and pop

the paigester

Paigesmith1997...hello again, I do like Christian music, one of my favorites is Lauren Daigle. She has some great music, and a really great voice. I hope to see you around. Enjoy the community there are some really great people here. There are also some great staff here at Pandora. If you run into any problems you can reach out to Erick, Adam, Alyssa and TannerPandora. You will not find a better bunch to help you out. Take care Paige, and be safe...

MOHLovesAlaska

rajanaekiana
Underground

heyyyy๐Ÿค—

alyssia_m
Underground

wassgood

Kicking back listening to my created playlist that has grown to 640 songs....take care and stay safe...

MOHLovesAlaska

Paigesmith1997
Opening Act

I also like chris tomlin and matt maher

the paigester

Paigesmith1997...great artists..great music. Take care Paige, stay safe. GOD bless.

MOHLovesAlaska

atl
Underground

heyyy

Yoshi
Diamond in the Rough

Heyo. Just a male teen looking for someone to chat with... Preferably a gamer geek with a love for the 80's-90's.

-If you think about it, the brain named itself...-

Paigesmith1997
Opening Act

heyyy

the paigester

Paigesmith1997
Opening Act

im looking for someone to chat

the paigester

Paigesmith1997
Opening Act

hii

happy forth of july everyone be safe tonight 

the paigester

Paigesmith1997..you do the same..take care..stay safe...

MOHLovesAlaska