_jesikah_
Local Performer

hey yall

mod edit: changed title for clarity

670 Replies

krockwell2213
Local Performer

hey

@krockwell2213 hello to you. My name is Matt, I have only been here since October of last year. Nice to meet you. I hope to see you around more. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Paigesmith1997
Opening Act

hey im paige

the paigester

madyd
Underground

looking for someone to chat with

๐Ÿ˜€

madyd

madyd
Underground

im just a teenage girl who is a gamer geek and loves music.

Force_User
Opening Act

WOAH!!!!! Gamer geek AND into music!? Where have you been all my life? PM me?

The Force is with us.

krockwell2213
Local Performer

ok will do

loveit
Underground

yo sup yallhttps://pandora.app.link/817b9Eelbabhttps://pandora.app.link/817b9Eelbab

mason.hos

loveit
Underground

loveit nice to meet you, hope to see you around in the community more. Take care and stay safe.  

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

Hi my name is Dashaun moyers and I like to talk to you if youโ€™re interested. 

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

So Iโ€™m going to get the conversation started. what is your name?

Dashaunmoyers nice to meet you, my name is matt, I have been with Pandora a year yesterday. What are your music interest? I like pretty much everything except for Rap. I just never could get into it. My favorite artist is Jewel, she has great music, as well as a great voice. She also writes her own music. My favorite song is Foolish Games by Jewel, the original song. She has two other re-makes of Foolish Games, the second one is well over a minute shorter, the third version is with Kelly Clarkson. This is the most liked version by most. Well hope to see you around the community more. Take care and stay safe.  

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @Dashaunmoyers ๐Ÿ˜‰

My name is Adam, and I am one of the moderators of the Community - you can learn more about me here

Feel free to give yourself a proper introduction on that same thread: Introduce Yourself

If you have any questions, feel free to create a new post in one of our Support sections, and myself or one of our other moderators will do our best to help.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

Thanx sir ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

I like three days grace, starlet, bad wolves, Green Day, skillet, godsmack, and Eminem, mgk, also Lincoln park.

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

Also I am going to start my own rock band. I am not really interested in becoming a rapper I have created two rap songs but those are for my girlfriend. 

@Dashaunmoyers  those are some great artist, and groups, with some really good tunes. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

Thanks for the opinion ๐Ÿ˜Š. I will have a good day so please do the same.

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

Hit me up on Facebook and you will have a friendship ๐Ÿ˜Ž