cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist Inspiration

SkyHiOfficial
Underground

Which producer is your inspiration to keep creating music?  Why is this artist your choice?  My inspiration is Marshmello. I have the utmost respect for him because he is incredibly diverse and he has an undying passion for his work.  He has taught me the meaning of driven and never giving up. 

5 Replies

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

It may sound werid but for me BTS they inspire me to keep moving and try not to let the hate get to me and I think it's amazing of how much they love there fans #Army and  how much they care for each other 

They treat everyone like family #BTS #LoveArmy

SkyHiOfficial
Underground

What's weird about it?  I think it's great that people can be inspired by anyone they love. It doesn't matter who they are.  If you are inspired, that's the most important thing!  

@SkyHiOfficial for me it is Jewel Kilcher. Some years back (14 to be exact). I was going through the most difficult time in my life (a great understatement to say the least). I heard the song Foolish Games by Jewel, that song pricked my heart, it spoke to me like nothing I have ever experienced before, I cannot begin to explain how that song spoke to me, but it did, and to this day that song is my favorite, and probably will be for the rest of my life, or at least in the top 5 (still #1 today). 

After knowing who the music artist was that sang that song I did some research on her, what I had read about Jewel was astonishing. She grew up in Alaska on a family Homestead, lived off the land, had an outhouse for a bathroom, left on her own at 15, hitchhiked to the lower 48, received a scholarship to Interlochen Arts Academy in Michigan. She sang on the streets to get enough money to get to California, she was homeless for a while, was going from coffee houses and bars to sing before making it big. Her struggles reminded me of the difficulties and hardships I went through.

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

ARMYOT7
Opening Act

Actually my Artist  inspiration is BTS too, because the way that they stayed so connected to ARMY(us)and their fellow members through Covid.Plus the way that their songs tell you to keep on believing and pushing, and we don’t need  Permission To Dance lol 💃🏾 🫰🏽 군대를 미워할 수는 있지만 방탄은 미워할 수는 없다.-A.R.M.Y. 방탄은 싫어할 수는 있지만 군대는 싫어할 수는 없다.-BTS

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Lol I agree