RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

mrhighlevel
Local Performer
hi i been trying to submit the music on pandora on amp but i couldn't do it , also i have Distrokid as distribuidor but music is not live on Pandora yet, i don't understand why ? please help me.
0 Kudos

mrhighlevel
Local Performer

hi i been trying to submit the music on pandora on amp but i couldn't do it , also i have Distrokid as distribuidor but music is not live on Pandora yet, i don't understand why ? please help me.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shelly19 I've got in touch with our AMP team and they have confirmed that they will be contacting you separately via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

CoreyLee101
Local Performer

My bands name is Arrows of Apocalypse. For some reason, when our distributor submitted our music, it was spelled the English way Arrows of Apocolypse.  Is there an easy fix to this problem?? Thanks so very much and take care.  Corey Trader, Guitarist of Arrows of Apocalypse

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CoreyLee101 Our AMP team will be contacting you directly for assistance with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

thoroughlydone
Local Performer

Hello,  I do have a cd on cd baby, but how do i submit it to pandora

Creepsterr
Local Performer
I am also having the same troubles as this guy was, except its multiple people. @ https://www.pandora.com/artist/creep/ARdh9vwkVrhvllZ

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Creepsterr Our AMP team will be reaching out to you directly to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message! 

SoulLess1
Local Performer

My passion is music and I would like to have my playlist unmake be available for everyone. I do not have any contacts though so simply sharing personally is just not likely. Is there other ways?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SoulLess1 Nice to see you around the community.

You can always reach out to our Artist Support team directly by contacting them through our help page

With that being said, I reached out to them for you, and then mentioned they will be contacting you separately via email to help with this.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

ChrisWilliams
Local Performer
I have an album, "The Farewell Tour" on Pandora. My name is Chris Williams. Unfortunately, Pandora has it listed under the wrong Chris Williams. I submitted the album through Landr.com. I also have two other songs, "Hurricane" and "The Middle." They are not organized under a profile with songs from me either. Can someone please direct me how to get this fixed. Thank you so much for your time and information. Chris

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChrisWilliams Our AMP team would be happy to investigate this for you - I contacted them on your behalf, and they mentioned they will be sending you a separate message via email.

For future reference, you can contact them directly with any questions here.

In the meantime, keep an eye out for their message as they will be sending you an email to help with your current issue.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Pennywenny661
Local Performer

Hello, I am seeing the same issue with my brothers music. His bio is linked to another artist and some of his music. How can we fix this? The artist name is Big $ Mike and his albums include “If i dont grind I dont eat” and he has some singles. His music is being linked to Big Mike and that is incorrect

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Pennywenny661. 👋

I was able to see this from my end too. I've gone ahead and reported it to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for your patience while they look into this! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Illnino55
Local Performer
I’m an independent artist that releases my content thru cd baby. I noticed today that my music is being played on Pandora but on the wrong Artist Station. We have the same name but two completely different genres of music. How do I get my music off their station and get my own station created?

anquettelevern
Local Performer

Hello, my name is Anquette Levern. Recently, I've discovered that my music is listed under the wrong artist. My single, Promise Keeper, (that I distributed with CDBaby) is listed under the artist, Anquette Leverne, instead of Anquette Levern. How and when can this be corrected?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anquettelevern Someone from our AMP team will be contacting you directly via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Illnino55 Our AMP team mentioned you already have an open case with them regarding this issue.

If you have any further questions, make sure to reply back directly to the email you have going with them, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

opsyq
Underground

Good day, I will like to know how I can submit my songs links for playlists features.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @opsyq. 👋

I moved your post to this thread to keep the community space organized.

Unfortunately, we do not offer artist support via the Pandora Community.

The best way to find out more information about how to do this is by contacting our Artist Support / AMP team here.

Hope this is helpful! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024