RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

tannercundy
Underground

Hello! My release Flying Under Sea (Tanner Cundy artist) was recently made Live.  However, I cannot claim the artist through Pandora AMP (name is not available) and trying to play back the songs results in an error "Due to our music licenses, the songs on this playlist are only available for radio playback.".  Clicking the Create Station button does nothing, and other users are reporting the inability to create a Tanner Cundy station as well.  How can I resolve this?  Thanks!

TannerPandora

Hi @tannercundy thanks for posting. 

I've notified are Artist Support team about this. They will be contact you via the email associated with your community account. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

tannercundy
Underground

Thanks for the reply from one Tanner to another, I appreciate it!

downlow
Local Performer

I'm having the same trouble, we go by DOWNLow (US). We been trying to claim this artist profile but it doesn't show up on amp but it is on Pandora. Here's the link, https://www.pandora.com/artist/downlow-us/AR3v2hppJ2kvKr2

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @downlow! 👋🏻

I've let our AMP support team know about this. They'll be contacting you as soon as they can via the email associated with your Pandora account.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 😃

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Ghozt518
Local Performer

How do I upload MY music on Pandora?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ghozt518 Our AMP team can help with this.

I will have they contact you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

treymark17
Local Performer

Hello,  my album Total Inferno L.P. went to another account completely separate from my artist account.  Can we fix that Issue?

My artist account is L.I.T. (Hip Hop)

But is live on L.I.T. .

Can we transfer my album back to L.I.T. (Hip Hop) as soon as possible?

TannerPandora

Hi @treymark17 thanks for letting us know. 

I've reported this to our curation team, they'll have a look as soon as possible. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Popsongtom
Underground

I’m having the same issue as “iamykriss” and “downlow” trying to ‘claim artist’ on the Pandora AMP” - I am “live” on Pandora “Thomas Tom Di Stefano” ... every time I type my name in the box, on the AMP Claim Artist, it only gives a very small drop down box and I am unable to scroll down (I am using IOS Apple) I type my exact name in and it’s all in red letters and it does not come up. Thank you for looking into it. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Popsongtom. 👋

I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our AMP support team. Someone will be reaching out to you via email to offer further assistance.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Popsongtom
Underground

That was cool ! Lol... TC, did you ever get that resolved ? I am having the same issue with newly “Live” album and songs... they won’t start stations because “the license alert” you mentioned. -Tom 

tannercundy
Underground

I did, Pandora support emailed me within 24 hours and connected my Amp profile up and now you can totally add my station and play the tunes on demand. I have a whopping two adds so far, one of which actually isn’t me. Probably my mom. Still counts!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing that info, @tannercundy!

Glad that you were able to connect to your AMP profile and get set up quickly. 👍

Community members are always looking for new 🎶. If you're interested in sharing your tunes with the community, feel free to share a link to your music on Pandora here: Playlist Swap

In the meantime, here's an example of what another artist has shared recently:

If you feel up to up, you can also introduce yourself to the community in this thread: Introduce Yourself 

Hope to see you around the community more often! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Cekary
Local Performer

Same issue! I go by Cekary and I’ve been trying to claim my artist profile it’s been about two months now 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Cekary. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've experienced.

Looks like you've emailed our AMP / Artist Support team regarding your issue recently. Someone will be in touch with you via email soon.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Vampdogg
Local Performer

Hi my name is Vamp Dogg my songs went live but I’m unable to claim artist 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vampdogg Our AMP team mentioned you currently have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further.

Thanks for your patience.

A-Ram
Underground

A-Ram's artist bio has the bio of RAM on on the artist profile page. How can I update this? I contacted tivo twice already and no response as of yet. Is there any way else I could have this corrected? Thank you

Anthony "A-Ram" Ramos
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@A-Ram Our AMP team should be able to help with this - I am going to escalate this over to them, and they will be sending you an email for further assistance.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬