cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do you get your own original music on Pandora (without a digital distributor)?

Local Performer

Hi, I am a songwriter/singer/producer, and I would like to get my songs on Pandora but I don't want to go through a digital distributor for music since many of them are scams.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: How do you get your own original music on Pandora (without a digital distributor)?

@jhannush Our AMP team would be happy to help answer any questions you have regarding submitting music.

For more information on how to contact our AMP team, please review my message above.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Getting Music on Pandora

Local Performer

I am trying to get my husbands band onto Pandora and I put in the UPC code and it can't find their album. I tried artist information as well. Can anybody help me in this area??

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Getting Music on Pandora

@CamelEnamel Our AMP team would be happy to help with this.

For future reference, you can always contact them directly by submitting a message through our help page

With that being said, I reached out to them on your behalf, and they confirmed that they will be sending you an email to help with this.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

Highlighted

Re: Getting Music on Pandora

Up & Coming Artist

AdamPandora "With that being said, I reached out to them on your behalf" above and beyond. That's why I like Pandora as well as it's people. Take care and stay safe. 

Highlighted

My music

Local Performer

How do I upload MY music on Pandora?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: My music

@Ghozt518 Our AMP team can help with this.

I will have they contact you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Artist submission response time

Opening Act

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for Pandora to respond to submission request? 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Pandora Response

Community Manager
Community Manager

@RoExodus As we don't handle artist submissions on the Community, feel free to shoot an email over to our AMP team at amp-support@pandora.com. They manage all of the artist submissions and inquiries.

I hope to see you around here often!

Erick | Community Manager

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Highlighted

Opening Act

Ok thanks @ErickPandora i'll email and check status.  

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

@RoExodus you're welcome! 

Erick | Community Manager

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

My music is listed under the wrong artist name

Local Performer

Good morning, 

I reached out about a 2 weeks ago in regards to Pandora listing my single, "Promise Keeper" under the wrong artist name (Anquette Leverne instead of Anquette Levern). Now, I see that my new EP (which just launched a few hours ago) has also fell victim to this error! Is there any way that this can be corrected, and in a rather quick manner?

0 Kudos