Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Claim artist

Local Performer

Hi my name is Vamp Dogg my songs went live but I’m unable to claim artist 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Claim artist

@Vampdogg Our AMP team mentioned you currently have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further.

Thanks for your patience.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Highlighted

Local Performer

Hello I am also having the same problem. I  am unable to claim my artist profile for Macale even though it shows myself as artist in the artist field. My album Love Again is live on Pandora   

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey, @Macale. 👋

I've escalated your issue to our Artist / AMP support team for further assistance. Someone should be in touch soon via email to help.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Highlighted

Local Performer

Thank you!

Highlighted

Re: Claim Artist on Pandora AMP

Local Performer

Hi Tanner,  I think I have a very similar problem - I have 2 albums "Voices In Accord" and "Certified To Fly" that are now on Pandora, however am encountering a few problems:

1) It wont let me sign up for AMP (It does not recognize my name "Keith Schwartz" in the name entry field even though my albums are up under that name).   

2) I can play my albums in Pandora, but when I try to add my music to create a station - Pandora says "Due to our music licenses, this artist isn't available for station listening".

3) My name is not showing up at all on Roku Pandora searches (I think this might be related to the no station issue - not sure).  

Sure appreciate any help on this, thanks!  - Keith Schwartz

PS: I am the recording artist, not just a fan - looking to get my music to where it can be added to stations, and found on Roku search tool thanks! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@KeithSchwartz I am going to have someone from our AMP support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience!

Highlighted

Local Performer

hello my artist name is Lil Da$h im having the same problem. All my songs are submitted and live but im still unable to claim an artist.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey there, @Dash. 👋

Sorry for any trouble! I've escalated your issue to our AMP / Artist Support team for further assistance. Someone will be in touch with you via email to help.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Highlighted

Re: Issues with new artist submission

Local Performer

Hey, my artist name is Sun Tai La and I'm having this same problem. Both my songs are live on pandora but I'm not able to claim my artist profile. also I'm not able to create a station because of music licenses.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Issues with new artist submission

@suntaila69 Our AMP support team can help with this!

I am going to have them reach out to you separately via email to further assist.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

Highlighted

Claim Artist

Underground

Hey I have a song live called Retro insurgence and my artist name is AMA. but when I go to claim my artist I can't find my artist profile. it doesn't come up. I would really appreciate it if I could get access to my account.

0 Kudos