RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

Nick_Torres
Local Performer

Have been waiting for over a year and our submission is still under review. Our Album, "This is..." by Filthy Divine is on every major platform, including Amazon Music (Alexa, play Filthy Divine), Spotify, and Apple Music. We have mechanical royalties and publishing rights under Harry Fox Agency. What more does Pandora need to substantiate legitimacy for publication on the Pandora platform, and how much longer will this take?

0 Kudos

Loserboi
Local Performer

I'm unable to play anything by Loserboi.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nick_Torres I moved your message over to an existing thread: Support for Artists

Someone from our AMP team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Loserboi To clarify, are those your songs that are in the Pandora catalog?

If so, let me know and I can have someone from our AMP team reach out to you directly for further assistance.

0 Kudos

Loserboi
Local Performer

Yes, it's my music, and it appears on Pandora but is unplayable.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Loserboi I moved your post over this existing thread: Support for Artists

I am going to have someone from our AMP team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

hgmoved
Local Performer

I'm just got app a new artist that just got approved on pandora and I can't make a station from the album I submitted. The name of the album is Ground 2 Greatness my stage name is Hgmoved. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hgmoved I moved your post over this existing thread: Support for Artists

Someone from our AMP team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

El_Bell22
Underground

Is there a way to make your own music and upload your own written songs? Would be really helpful. Thanks!!!!! ❤️

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@El_Bell22 Our AMP team can help with this - I will have them contact you privately via email for assistance.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

rod_dee713
Local Performer

Album and Single are listed on wrong artist

I noticed my music was listen on to the wrong artist profile how can I change that. These are the links

Album

https://pandora.app.link/CgJqk4qYGbb

Single 

https://pandora.app.link/nE7t5dmXGbb

This is the correct artist profile that they should be on. 

https://pandora.app.link/MlplgRJXGbb

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rod_dee713 I moved your post over this existing thread: Support for Artists

Someone from our AMP team will be reaching out to you privately via email to further assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

El_Bell22
Underground

Can you have them email me under a different email? I am not able to access emails out of my school corporation because I am on a school account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@El_Bell22 You can submit a message through our help page if that makes it easier - you can contact them here.

Hope this helps!

behenno
Local Performer

Hi! I have the same problem. My artist name is Behenno (https://www.pandora.com/artist/behenno/ARjwxqX3fJ6tVk4) but it's not showing up in the AMP drop down box when I try to claim the profile! @AdamPandora @TannerPandora 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@behenno Our AMP team can help with this.

I will have them contact you privately via email., so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

BankboyStaccs
Local Performer
  • I can't claim mine either
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BankboyStaccs Someone from our Amp team will be sending you an email to help with this.

0 Kudos

Seiz
Local Performer

So amp pandora won’t let me claim me as an artist. Every time I type is my name “Seiz” multiple names show up but when I begin to scroll, it disappears and won’t let me scroll down. I need help selecting my name

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Seiz No problem - I will have someone from our AMP team reach out to you directly via email to assist with this.

0 Kudos