cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: My new EP is listed under the wrong artist name!

Hey there, @anquettelevern. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble with this. I completely understand how frustrating this must be.

I do see that someone has already reported this over to our curation team. With reports such as these on the community, we share this with the team who takes care of our collection as we don't make these updates ourselves. Rest assured, I've reported your issue again to escalate it from my end.

Unfortunately, we do not offer artist support through the community.

You can also contact our AMP/Artist Support team directly for quicker assistance with your submissions here.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Highlighted

Re: Wrong Artist for album

Local Performer
Can you help me? I have some artist named Highpoint with the album, "OffDayz"and all of his songs mixed in my catalog for my artist "Highpoint". It also has his picture as Our artist pic. We are a rock band NOT a rap artist. Can you please take this off ASAP

I think my "Similar Artists" are all wrong now because of the mix up

J

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@highpointryan Our Aritst Support team has confirmed that they received your message. Keep an eye out for their email, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Highlighted

my Music is under another artist

Local Performer
My name is Mike Rich my Single 24 hours and my EP Vibez is under another artist for some reason. https://www.pandora.com/artist/mike-rich/vibez-explicit/ALln66wj42VZgtV https://pandora.app.link/jC5zSTvqw2 this is my music but its not connected to the right artist. how can i fix this
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: my Music is under another artist

@mikerich14 Our AMP team will be sending you a separate message via email.

Keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this furhter with you.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

My Album "1st Blunt Of The Day" Is under the G-Twisted Instead of My name Cruz Hargrove

My Song "Dead Opps" Is Under The G-Twisted In Of My Name Cruz Hargrove

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@CruzHargrove It looks like our AMP team was able to assist you with this.

In the future, feel free to submit them a message directly here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Hello, I am seeing the same issue with my brothers music. His bio is linked to another artist and some of his music. How can we fix this? The artist name is Big $ Mike and his albums include “If i dont grind I dont eat” and he has some singles. His music is being linked to Big Mike and that is incorrect

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey, @Pennywenny661. 👋

I was able to see this from my end too. I've gone ahead and reported it to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for your patience while they look into this! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Music Under Wrong Artist

Local Performer

Hello, my name is Anquette Levern. Recently, I've discovered that my music is listed under the wrong artist. My single, Promise Keeper, (that I distributed with CDBaby) is listed under the artist, Anquette Leverne, instead of Anquette Levern. How and when can this be corrected?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Music Under Wrong Artist

@anquettelevern Someone from our AMP team will be contacting you directly via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

My Album is listed under with wrong artist

Local Performer
I have an album, "The Farewell Tour" on Pandora. My name is Chris Williams. Unfortunately, Pandora has it listed under the wrong Chris Williams. I submitted the album through Landr.com. I also have two other songs, "Hurricane" and "The Middle." They are not organized under a profile with songs from me either. Can someone please direct me how to get this fixed. Thank you so much for your time and information. Chris
0 Kudos