Thank you! Will do

Anthony "A-Ram" Ramos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@A-Ram Always happy to help. 😄

KeithSchwartz
Local Performer

Hi Tanner,  I think I have a very similar problem - I have 2 albums "Voices In Accord" and "Certified To Fly" that are now on Pandora, however am encountering a few problems:

1) It wont let me sign up for AMP (It does not recognize my name "Keith Schwartz" in the name entry field even though my albums are up under that name).   

2) I can play my albums in Pandora, but when I try to add my music to create a station - Pandora says "Due to our music licenses, this artist isn't available for station listening".

3) My name is not showing up at all on Roku Pandora searches (I think this might be related to the no station issue - not sure).  

Sure appreciate any help on this, thanks!  - Keith Schwartz

PS: I am the recording artist, not just a fan - looking to get my music to where it can be added to stations, and found on Roku search tool thanks! 

suntaila69
Local Performer

Hey, my artist name is Sun Tai La and I'm having this same problem. Both my songs are live on pandora but I'm not able to claim my artist profile. also I'm not able to create a station because of music licenses.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KeithSchwartz I am going to have someone from our AMP support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@suntaila69 Our AMP support team can help with this!

I am going to have them reach out to you separately via email to further assist.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

jaheld24
Local Performer

Our band has a "similar name" issue, as well. Burning Years (my band) is listed alongside another band called The Burning Years. They seem to have a fairly different message and sound and it's certainly causing some confusion among fans of each band. Thanks, @AdamPandora

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jaheld24 Our AMP team can help with this!

I am going to have them contact you separately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

AMA
Underground

Hey I have a song live called Retro insurgence and my artist name is AMA. but when I go to claim my artist I can't find my artist profile. it doesn't come up. I would really appreciate it if I could get access to my account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AMA Someone from our AMP team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

AMA
Underground
Alright thank you

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AMA Always happy to help! 😎

A-Ram
Underground

I was asked to email content.music@tivo.com in order to update my bio, however, I have sent 4 unique emails requesting assistnce to no avail and no response. I contact Pandora AMP members, and I'm redirected to content.music@tivo.com again. How can I edit my bio correctly so I can begin sharing my Pandora artist page appropriately? Thank you

Anthony "A-Ram" Ramos

Ciryus_serious
Underground
Yes 
I have a profile already and you guys made as other artists station for me??? 

I don’t like that bexuase my main page ciryus has high stats 

This is my artists page / station and profile but for some reason you guys made a whole new one idk why. 
Here the new artists/ page / station 

I don’t need it want another pandora artists page 07DB3389-5BAF-401D-B152-D5E469B8A85C.png

A30CE53E-2CDD-4E12-BA89-2A4549994726.png

I want it linked to my original account which again idk why it’s a new one. This messes a lot of things up as far as my statistics Becuase I hear plays won’t can’t towards my plays AND it doesn’t send people to my others songs I’ve made just these ones. 
So I would like this fixed please 

I want them all to think link

NOT THIS ONE BELOW
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

This really is an inconvenience for a few reason and It does stress me out a bit that this happening even tho the artists name, artists everything is the same. 
I won’t freak out to bad I just need to be calm and hope you guys can help and fix this for me please. I don’t need more station I want them all on one 
This

Thank you and please help me. 
Eduardo ciryus (serious)  the modern marvel 

0 Kudos

Donta1
Underground

I have a podcast on Pandora but can't seem to find the artist to connect to. While in Pandora listening, I've tried to click on the name and it doesn't let me.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Donta1 Thanks for posting to the community! :pandora:

Our AMP team mentioned you currently have a case open with them regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Donta1
Underground

Thank you. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Donta1 No problem at all - hope we continue to see you around the community! 😎

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ciryus_serious Our AMP team would be the best point of contact for this.

They can always be reached by submitting a message through our help page

That being said, I have escalated this to them on your behalf, and they will be contacting you privately via email to assist.

Keep an eye out for their message. 📬

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@A-Ram We do not actually provide artist support over the community.

Since it sounds like you are already in contact with our AMP team, I recommend replying back to the email thread you already have gong with them if you have any additional questions.

They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps!