Hi โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‹โ€Œ

_jesikah_
Local Performer

hey yall

mod edit: changed title for clarity

670 Replies

Pao1
Local Performer

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Sunflowerkiess
Local Performer

I know that's Right

Sunflowerkiess
Local Performer

Hey I'm new Here I need friends too Lol

@Sunflowerkiess friends are a true gem that is above the value of diamonds. Look me up at any time, either on GSOTD (clean only ) post and or This Day In The History Of Music post. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

beckbenjamin62
Underground
oh yea

beckbenjamin62
Underground
always a pleasure

zhangxu2020
Local Performer

happy to be here! Madilyn Bailey is my dreamed lover!

Dakotalindsey26
Underground

I will love you to be friends with me on here

Dakotalindsey26
Underground

I love to listen to country music

รŒkobangs-101
Local Performer

hi  music community.  hows everyone?

Goodi hope and pray. Surviving the COVID-19 pandemic. It's hella tripped out. 

I stay home and safe. Hope we all do the same...

Isaac Foxall

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @รŒkobangs-101. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Everything is going well! 

Hope you're having a great start to your week. โ˜€๏ธ

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Dakotalindsey26
Underground

I love to be friends with yall on Pandora

@Dakotalindsey26 good Monday evening, well, consider having yourself a friend right here, you can reach out to me at any time, either through private message or here in the community, the choice is yours. You take care @Dakotalindsey26  and stay safe as well. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Suge
Diamond in the Rough

Awe I love Halsey too I turned my ex boyfriend Robbie on to her

Gina Suge V.

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

I'll be a friend. Anytime you wanna talk, Message me. 

Whozat76
Local Performer

So I have had Pandora since 2014 but I didn't know about this thing, so what exactly is the purpose of it?

@Whozat76 the purpose of the community is for all Pandorians to have the chance to interact with other Pandorians, you can also create your own topics for discussion, You can suggest music that Pandora may not yet have. You can request features that you would like to see Pandora have. You can create and share playlists with other Pandorians. You can private message other Pandora users. You can participate in Pandoras' music challenges. You can make some pretty good friends here on Pandoras' community platform. I hope this has answered your question. 

You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Whozat76 

I'm still new here to the community myself. Basically the community is here for Pandorans to discuss things related to Pandora or music. Check out some of the posts and chime in on some of the posts if you find something interesting.

J007
Local Performer

J007 here just checking this out what's new here been out of touch with life for a short min about 3.5 yrs worth in Phoenix repen the Eastside Westcoast  

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@J007 Hi there. Welcome to the community and welcome to Pandora. I viewed your profile and see you just recently joined as a Premium subscriber. You're going to love Pandora. Take advantage of your Premium membership. You get to listen without ads, that's a great benefit. You can also search for and play entire albums of many artists. You can create custom playlists. You can search for and listen to almost any song on demand. I would encourage you to use your Thumb up/Thumb down button when listening to a station. This allows Pandora to figure out what you like.

As far as the community itself goes, explore the various posts. I would encourage you to go to the post about Intros and introduce yourself.  If I can be of any help to you just let me know.