cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Community outreach

Natashiawinfrey
Local Performer

Omg This my first time I don't even know what I'm doing LOL somebody please direct me

4 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Natashiawinfrey Hello and welcome to the community. When you return to the community, you should visit the other posts especially the Introduce Yourself post. The weekends are kind of quiet around here. Anyway, I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! โœŒ๏ธ

Natashiawinfrey
Local Performer

Thank you for being so attentive and getting back to me I really appreciate that and yes I am going to check it out I've been trying to figure it out piece by piece๐Ÿค™๐Ÿฝ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿฝ

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Natashiawinfrey Hello again. We have a small community here. It's most active during the week. There's a real cool post, The Song Name Game (I think that's what it's called). There are also posts where you compare 2 songs to determine which is your favorite of the 2. @Cptheg3 is the remarkable mind behind these posts. He always comes up with 2 really good songs in each post. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy our little community. We're always happy to see new faces around here.

@Natashiawinfrey welcome to the Pandora Community, and as @UncleBud stated there are some really great posts that you can interact with others. And he was also correct about the community being quite on the weekends. There are a few of us that respond a few times during the slow weekend. I hope you will become active here in the community, it is always a pleasure to have new people come in and interact with the rest of us. You will find it friendly, warm and very welcoming for sure. Just do everything you can to avoid @MOHLovesAlaska, that guy will drive you absolutely nuts. Well, it was great to meet your acquaintance, and I really do hope to see more of you. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska