cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Bible Verse

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hi so I get a daily Bible verse on my Bible app everyday and I thought I would share it with you guys so this is the verse.

Dear children don't talk about love.Put your love into action.Then it will truly be love.

1 John 3:18 NIRV 

So those who don't really understand it it's basically means don't talk about how much you love people and then you don't show love and the last part of it it is basically meaning show love to everyone around you. But ya I hope this might help someone. If you like the verse just put #loveeveryone

134 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)" 2 Corinthians 5:7 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed." Deuteronomy 31:8 KJV

I say praise the Lord for this verse.

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hey guys even though uncle bud posted today I'm gonna do it sorry I haven't been on it's been busy but anyways here's the verse

Day 1 of the lost people 

Turn all your worries to him, he cares about you. 1 Peter 5:7

So this is basically meaning you are not alone you can trust in him he will take care of everything and I know it's heard sometimes cause all you do is worry for some people but God will never leave your side 

That's all for today sorry if it's confusing  bye

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

The verse is NIRV

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Alphagirl It's perfectly fine that we've both posted a different Bible verse today. There have been at least a couple of times that @MOHLovesAlaska and I have both posted Bible verses on the same day. 

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Ya I sole I got and email about your guys posts I get emails on everything you guys post on here or on one of my posts or something I commented on

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, as a man chasteneth his son, so the Lord thy God chasteneth thee. Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him." Deuteronomy 8:5-6 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God." Romans 6:12-13 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me." Psalms 116:6 KJV 

GeraldatLarge
Opening Act

@UncleBud  He has helped us in all ways and situations!

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@GeraldatLarge Amen! I completely agree.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand." Psalms 37:23-24 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Sorry it's late in the afternoon before posting today but I had a busy day today. Better late thank never. I'm posting one of the very firsts Bible verses I learned.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16 (Those were the words of Jesus.)

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"He doth execute the judgement of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment." Deuteronomy 10:18 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, specially of those that believe." 1 Timothy 4:10 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will be withhold from them that walk uprightly." Psalms 84:11 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of the foolish men:" 1 Peter 2:15 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the Lord fulfil all thy petitions." Psalms 20:5 KJV