cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Bible Verse

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hi so I get a daily Bible verse on my Bible app everyday and I thought I would share it with you guys so this is the verse.

Dear children don't talk about love.Put your love into action.Then it will truly be love.

1 John 3:18 NIRV 

So those who don't really understand it it's basically means don't talk about how much you love people and then you don't show love and the last part of it it is basically meaning show love to everyone around you. But ya I hope this might help someone. If you like the verse just put #loveeveryone

134 Replies

Moneybag98
Local Performer

What??????????

0 Kudos

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Don't be mean it isn't stupid @Moneybag98 just because you don't get it doesn't mean it's stupid

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Love worketh no ill to his neighbor: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."  Romans 13:10 KJV

One of the most important things I've learned from reading my Bible and attending church is to "love thy neighbor". 

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hey guys so I've decided to start doing this again but if I could have some volunteers to help me I would appreciate it

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Alphagirl That's great. Just let me know when you need one of us to step in if you can't post.

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Okay so I'm basically gonna do themes kinda so for two months I'm gonna be giving verses that are gonna relate to the same thing so this theme that I'm gonna do now I'm calling it

The forgotten people 

So it may sound werid but it will make more sense when I get into it

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving." Colossians 4:2 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and the household of God;" Ephesians 2:19 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth in his commandments." Psalms 112:1 KJV

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows." Luke 12:6-7 KJV

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed." Psalms 71:23 KJV

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;" Isaiah 61:1 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves." James 1:22 KJV

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hey sorry I haven't done this I've been busy but I'll try to do it more often umm I will try and tell you volunteers the verse for each day but ya umm I'll try and do it tomorrow 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Alphagirl I am happy to help keep this post going. Since you created the post in March, there's been well over 1500 views. That means over 1500 times people have seen the Word of God. 

As a Christian, I think it's really awesome to have this post remain active. I am here to help.

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Thanks and that's alot I didn't know that

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27 KJV

@UncleBud love that verse, here is one of my favorites as well.

Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing shall be impossible." (KJV)

Perhaps you may be facing something that is impossible for you to achieve on your own, well, God says nothing is impossible for Him. Perhaps He made your situation impossible for you so you would turn to Him. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? But and if ye suffer for righteousness sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;" 1 Peter 3:13-14 KJV

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." Psalms 42:11 KJV