cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detective Comics, Inc. aka DC Comics

Listener001
Not applicable

dc-comics-cast-mini-poster-1.11.jpg

Hey this is a fun post for all the DC comics fans out there.

To get started  i'll do a little Q&A where anyone can just copy and paste the questions.

Who is your favorite DC comics Character and why?

Who is your favorite villain in DC comics  and why?

What is your favorite DC comics movie?

What is your favorite DC comics show?

What's your favorite superpower or if you had the ability to have any superpower what would it be?

Batman or Superman or someone else?

Are you a Marvel fan too if so who is your favorite character from Marvel?

Tags (2)
3 Replies

@Listener001  this is a great post. You should get a great response from a lot of children from this. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

Who is your favorite DC comics Character and why?

Can I have several favorites for this cause honestly I just can't choose one. Imma say my first one is Superman. I mean the guy literally has everything and i love aliens.Also his character the way he fights for justice and what he believes is right outshines everything. My second favorite would be one you probably may or may not know. there's a ton of myths on who he really is like is he one person or two peeps(little kids or teens ) combined (because of a science experiment gone bad)the last story I actually read about fire storm. 

Who is your favorite villain in DC comics  and why?

My favorite villain in  DC comics would be Harley Quinn but come on she's practically a superhero. 

What is your favorite DC comics movie?

My favorite DC Comics movie #REALESE THE SNYDERS CUT jk umm my favorite dc comics movie wonder woman  the 2017 one I haven't watched any other one (i'm watching star trek nowadays)

What is your favorite DC comics show?

oooo this is great question that I came up with tbh. The Flash is my favorite DC comics show because killer frost is in this series the flash would be nothing without killer frost. (whoa thats a big statement im gonna regret that sooner or later)

What's your favorite superpower or if you had the ability to have any superpower what would it be?

umm shapeshifting into anything i want.  Id be able to scare the heck out of people.

Batman or Superman or someone else?

Id choose superman over batman anyday batman is a tragic mess(oof that came off harsh) I mean look at what they did with the character the joker in the new movie. but i love nightwing. batman is a ninja with super gadgets anyone can be a ninja with super gadgets that's probably why everyone  likes him because they can easily relate to him and become him. batman you really have to search to see him as a person. and superman you get to wonder because he's practically alien and who doesn't love a random stranger from another planet. and yes feel free to go ahead with how superman dies if you don't agree with me its.  

Are you a Marvel fan too if so who is your favorite character from Marvel?

i'm not against marvel or anything ill side with it under a few circumstances. My favorite character/characters  from marvel is YUKIO AND NEGASONIC from deadpool 2 oh and i believe yukio is also in the wolverine.  i mean i can't help it they are just awesome.

superboy
Opening Act

My favorite dc character would have to be THE FLASH A.K.A BARRY ALLEN because he can go back in time and he can reach incredible speeds and he became a villain once as savitar!!!