cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone like BTS?

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

I'm just curious if anyone else also likes BTS here? 

IMG_2771.jpg

 if not who do you like?

7 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Alphagirl I've actually never listened to any of the South Korean pop music. I've heard of them but never checked them out yet. I listen to country, pop, R&B, and rock from the 80s to present day on Pandora. Everyday I listen to a different station of mine. What's BTS's top song in your opinion?

@Alphagirl I'm not sure if I have listened to this group or not, but I will give them a listen for sure. If you have any favorites by BTS you can go to The GSOTD post and leave your request there, or you can just reply back here that is up to you. 

You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

I do have a playlist of just BTS songs but it's not on Pandora it's Spotify and so if you want to listen to it my profile name on there is sj and when you find me on there you just scroll threw my playlists intell you find one with the name BTS I'm trying to be able to put the link on her but it won't let me

@Alphagirl Pandora does not allow links from other websites, but you can physically type it in. I will check them out for sure. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hey @UncleBud  if you want some suggestions for BTS I would dynamite, permission to dance, butter, filter, and blood sweat and tears. They are some of my favorites 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Alphagirl I'll check them out.

ARMYOT7
Opening Act

Love ‘em

002C0B72-3644-4AB3-8417-85E014329DA4.jpeg