cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Year Stats?

TheGoose2006
Local Performer

I know Spotify and Deezer do end of year stats.  Does anyone know if Pandora gives end of year stats? 

6 Replies

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

Stats: boring except when I have my music and anime shows like Infinite Stratos. Waiting for 3rd season of Infinite Stratos.

@ Rouge Panda

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

Oh and idk if pandora has end of year stuff

@ Rouge Panda

MOHLovesAlaska
Diamond Certified

@TheGoose2006 yes, @Pandora has the year-end stats for your music listening, however, it is not available for viewing until sometime in October or sometime thereafter. Last year it was made viewable in October. I believe they have made discussions about making it viewable all year round. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TheGoose2006 We do share end-of-year stats, but the 2020 version is no longer available as you can see by the message on the site.

We will most definitely be creating a new topic when the new version is ready for the end of 2021. 🎉

Erick | Community Manager

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Zoeyymcclainn
Local Performer

Show us what artists and genre as we listen to the most. How many hours or many we have spent listening. Our top songs or albums

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @Zoeyymcclainn. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. I moved your post over to this existing thread: End of Year Stats?

We do offer end of year statistics for Pandora listeners. You can find out more about it and check your eligibility in this post: Playback 2021

For all FAQs, check out our post in Product Highlights: Playback 2021 FAQs

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport