cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get to know each other a little more

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist
  • Hi so some might know me and some may not so I'm not on as much as I use to and you guys don't really know that much about me so if you guys want to ask me some questions to get to know me a little more I would gladly answer them and I hope this post you guys can just come here and ask each other questions so it could go either way 
25 Replies

Jasmine27th15
Opening Act

HI @Alphagirl, how are you??

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hi @Jasmine27th15 I'm doing fine you?

Jasmine27th15
Opening Act

I am great and I want to get to know you more better @Alphagirl.

0 Kudos

Jasmine27th15
Opening Act

I really do want to get to know you @Alphagirl and I hope you like this:Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Yes I would love to get to know you more to and feel free to message me anytime 

Jasmine27th15
Opening Act

Can you please message me right now @Alphagirl?????

0 Kudos

Jasmine27th15
Opening Act

Please??? Really Please?????Please???Please???

0 Kudos

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Ya sure sorry i didn't respond I was in the shower

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

It doesn't give me the option right now I would talk to one of the Pandora helpers to turn it on

Jasmine27th15
Opening Act

Ok @Alphagirl, I will wait for you to do that because I can`t do that either.

0 Kudos

Jasmine27th15
Opening Act

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos

Jasmine27th15
Opening Act

Hi @Alphagirl, How are you??Hi!!!!!!!!!Hi!!!!!!!!!

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hi @Jasmine27th15  I'm fine u?

IMG_20220528_105523998.jpg

Jasmine27th15
Opening Act

I am good @Alphagirl  and two questions: are you a girl or a boy and why did you take a picture of your hand???heart orbit.pngsticker (2).png

0 Kudos

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

I'm a girl and that picture was me doing a hand sign it's a Korean way of saying I love you or love

Jasmine27th15
Opening Act

I am a girl and you love me as a friend or more as a friend @Alphagirl?????

0 Kudos

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Friend cause I barely know you and I'm not gay or Les or bi I'm straight plus I want to stay single

Jasmine27th15
Opening Act

Ok @Alphagirl and beside I just want to be friends with you and also I am bisexual but I don`t like you like that, I just like you as a friend, nothing else. I am 13 years old about to be 14 years old on june 27th and I am in 8th grade and what about you??

0 Kudos

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Well I just turned 12 my birthday is may 24th and I'm in 6th going in to 7th in agust