hey yall

mod edit: changed title for clarity

670 Replies

copaswilliam69
Opening Act

Me. I like to listen to a variety of content 

Kaelon
Local Performer

Hey everyone!  I'm guessing that the ability to upload your own profile pic isn't working here in Community?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kaelon The photo that shows in your community profile is connected to the photo associated with your actual Pandora account.

If you'd like to add a photo to your community profile, you will first need to connect your Facebook account to your Pandora profile.

You can add a photo to your Pandora profile if you have a photo on your Facebook profile and your Facebook account is connected to your Pandora account.

To connect your Facebook account on Pandora, log in to our website and click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page.

1. Select Settings, and then Account in the left hand menu.
2. Scroll down to Social.
3. Select Connect to the right of the Facebook option. 

To change the photo that is displayed on your Pandora profile, you'll need to change your default photo on your Facebook account.

It's also worth noting that sometimes Facebook takes some time to recognize the connection with Pandora, so if it doesn't work right away please try again a little later.

Hope this helps explain! 

Kaelon
Local Performer

Thanks so much @AdamPandora! Worked perfectly. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Sunrbo123
Local Performer

What's up shawty 

kellydawson17
Local Performer

Itโ€™s always good to have company with a cup of Joe have good day.

hayleighcampbel
Local Performer

Hi my name is Hayleigh 

Br0ski
Opening Act

Hello everyone

KUKIZOE
Opening Act

Heyhey!

Today was a groundbreaking day for me. I recently learned a friend of mine is well acquainted with the younger brother of one of my favorite artists; Audrey Nuna. We are currently trying to contact the brother as of late, wondering of Audrey's whereabouts and if she will perform near the area in which I reside. As an aspiring artist myself, if I were given the chance to just have a talk with her, that would literally make me arguably one of the happiest people on Earth.

Just wanted to share that out, hehe~

โ™ก,
Kuki Yamazoe (KUKIZOE)

Bree_TheOneLMAO
Local Performer

Im literally in bi rn and I need someone to talk 2

KUKIZOE2
Opening Act

Well I'm always here to talk-

~kuki~

abyssiniaflower
Opening Act

Helloooooo

Jeremyfukingsul
Underground

Hell ya is what it is 

jgwopfrigid
Opening Act

ey what's good pandora world 

they call me jgwopfrigid and you gotta check this out 

if its hot you share it 

https://pandora.app.link/KZk4jLBCKwb

Bbg
Local Performer

How's life

Kpg1203
Local Performer

Hello everyone 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Bbg @Kpg1203. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Nice to see you around the community space.

Hope you're both doing well. ๐Ÿ˜

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Parzero
Local Performer

Yes I should know my way around but i dont and thats ok... ill get there .

Hi  Ive been here  for a year or two and some may or may not   rere-rerere introducenthemselves but trying to be supportive to Taylor  the musician he reached out so i figured  help him out    he went through the trouble least I can do is    chip in . My name is Jorge Alberto .  Im Colombian so yes i love my latin culture   yes i know  my preference is  a little of all but i live in a variety of rock  flavored tunes. Mudvein , Alice n Chains , Chevelle,   hard core fan  of a classic artist name Enrique Bunburry  , Heroes del silencio ,  if you crave a slight change for a minute Heroes del  silencio very late 70s  classic rock   except lyrics sung in espanol. I wanted to focus on  not everday   variant but simply good  solid musicians  with a slight curve , the songs are in spanish but the music is  faithful to Rock n Roll I promise !!! Cien Fue is a little bit more melded with tropical melding , interesting, but I do recommend these  because they are close to staying with  the rifts RNR cranks. Hey all gusto sharing with ya   I if you need  some links Ill do my best to accomodate you and please keep in mind Taylor the musician  , its his fault bahahaha .  Ive harrased him enough its in good positive  welcome amigo Parzero  

luvnyanii
Local Performer

hello>>> i js wanna see if i can comunuiacate with ppl

Kevindrew
Local Performer

Pandora whats up with kevin drew