cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hobbies

mischivousone31
Local Performer

What does everyone do on their free time? Hobbies? Let's hear some things to pass the time. I love photography and coloring

Moderator Edit: Format

Stephanie Fitton
2 Replies

@mischivousone31 , I love looking for new songs to add to my playlists, I also love to read, I love looking up funny YouTube videos, I also love to cook (I'm no chef), but always looking for new recipes to give a whirl. I also do two daily posts here on Pandora, one is GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day), and the other is This Day In Music History. When I am working full time, I do landscaping, as well as Tree Cutting. Well, you take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

ForgeMPH
Opening Act

Hey, Stephanie! Often, in my free time, I enjoy writing lyrics for new songs. I also have quite a bit of fun with an activity I made up called Toxic Mixer hahaha

Basically, I find an artist, I listen to every single song of theirs, and I Mix together lyrics and beats from every song into one giant artist mash-up and it is quite fun. this usually takes around a week, and is quite fun! when I'm not doing that, you can usually find me at work or at the skating rink XD

Great post!

MH